Introducing Mega Volume
Introducing Mega Volume
We are excited to introduce the newest Sugarlash PRO Academy course - Mega Volume! This expert-level course teaches lash artists the most transformative service in the industry. Mega volume is an advanced technique that results in the fullest, thickest lash sets, by applying fans consisting of 7-14D in varying thicknesses, ranging from 0.03-0.07mm. This technique requires advanced lashing skills and application techniques to create these bold, beautiful, dense lash sets.
The Sugarlash PRO Academy Mega Volume Course was developed by masters of mega volume lash application technique, to bring you a professional level course.
What makes Mega Volume, Mega?
Let's start off with the lash extension basics...
- Classic lashing involves applying 1 lash extension to 1 natural lash
- Volume lashing involves applying a 3-6D volume fans to 1 natural lash
- Mega Volume lashing means the lash artist applies a 7-14D mega volume fan to 1 natural lash. These mega volume fans contain extremely fine lashes with diameters ranging from 0.03mm to 0.07mm
These larger fans used in this technique create bigger, bolder, fluffier lash sets. There are five key factors ALL mega volume lash artists must consider when creating these sets:
- Amount of Dimensions. This is essentially the number of extensions in each fan. For mega volume lashing, this ranges from 7-14D.
- Lash Diameters. The most commonly used diameters in mega volume range from 0.03mm to 0.07mm.
- Curl Type. The types of curls available to lash artists include B, C, CC, D, L/L+, and M Curl. Each unique curl can be used to create a different effect or lash style, depending on the client’s desired look.
- Lash Lengths. The available lash extension lengths range from 5-16mm. Similar to curl type, the length of the extension helps to create a unique effect or style.
- Lash Types. Lash artists can choose between faux mink or silk lashes for mega volume lashing. Faux mink offers a soft, natural finish and is good for light lash extensions. Silk lash extensions give a dark, full finish.
It is critical for all lash artists to consider these factors when creating mega volume lash sets. This will ensure the set achieves maximum volume, without compromising the health of the client’s natural lashes.
Master the most advanced lash technique, to create the boldest, thickest lash sets, and take your lash artistry to the next level with the Mega Volume Course from Sugarlash PRO Academy!