WARNING: Sugarlash PRO Adhesives are sold for Professional Use Only.
Naked Bond – where you can enjoy Signature Bond's high retention, low fumes, and rapid set time all without the addition of carbon black. This thin, clear adhesive offers up to 8 weeks hold and optimal flexibility. Like Signature Bond, Naked Bond excels within a broad range of 20-75% room humidity and temperatures between 19-23°C. Due to the exclusion of carbon black, Naked Bond is an ideal option for clients who experience irritation from black adhesives.
Clear AdhesiveWide Humidity RangeFast Dry Time
How to Use
- 1-2 seconds dry time
- Thin viscosity
- 20-75% rH optimal humidity
- Clear colour
- Up to 8 weeks hold time
- Low fumes
- Shake Naked Bond for 2-3 minutes before use Do not store in the fridge.
- Dispense your adhesive onto your preferred working surface
- Isolate a natural lash before picking up and dipping your extension
- Add the required amount of adhesive to the extension for the service you're performing by dipping 1-3mm of the extension into the adhesive
- No need to shimmy or paint the natural lash with adhesive, simply press the adhesive to the base of the natural lash and hold for one second to dry
- Once you're finished your service, store your adhesive in an airtight container, upright with dry rice or a silica pack at room temperature
Your adhesive is spoiled due to improper storage.
Your adhesive is compromised due to heat or moisture.
Has a whitish haze on the lashes after misting
This is called blooming/frosting. You may have cured the adhesive bonds too quickly. You can try misting and fanning throughout appointment. You may also want to skip the primer.
Improper storage or controlled workspace humidity. Might need to buy less adhesive more often to keep it from spoiling.
When choosing an adhesive you need to take your workplace humidity into account. If your environment isn't ideal, don't worry, you can use a dehumidifier or humidifier to help you find that sweet spot (use our hygrometer to check the %). If you're still struggling to control your humidity we recommend using the signature bond over the other adhesives as it works well in a wider range of humidities from 20-75% rh. If humidity is too low, the adhesive will work slower. whereas, if it's too high the adhesive will be speed up which may potentially be too quick to place in time for a good bond.
All our adhesives have a 3 month shelf life when unopened. After opening they're good for up to 4-6 weeks.
Refrigeration & Freezing
Although it is not recommended, you can freeze unopened adhesive for up to 12 months at a consistent temperature. To defrost, leave at room temperature for at least 4 hours before use and continue to use as directed. In the event, you place lash glue in the freezer your return policy will be void as we can not guarantee a product that may have been spoiled due to freezing.
Refrigeration of your adhesives is also not recommended. Should you choose to refrigerate your adhesive it voids the return policy as we cannot guarantee the product may not have been spoiled during refrigeration.