Glaze is the ultimate multitasker. This fan favourite post-service booster is known for more than just adding a little extra hydration. With the addition of keratin and a sheer colour, Glaze is going to help nourish and hold lashes and brows while also leaving them with a kiss of colour. While this colour may not last forever - the hydration boost can be felt for up to a week.
Want your clients to keep caring for their lash lift or brow lamination at home? Buy a retail pack of Glaze from Sugarlash Society and sell them their favourite booster to use at home!
BoosterBrow LaminationLash Lift
How To Use
- Keratin helps repair and nourish lashes and brows after undergoing a chemical service
- Deep conditions lashes and brows while also providing a light colour lamination in place of a tint
- You can use one bottle of Glaze on up to 30 clients if used correctly
- Glaze is intended to be used as a bonus booster at the very end of a lash lift or brow lamination treatment
- Dispense one pump of Glaze into a dappen dish or other clean working surface
- After removing Nourish or Plump, use a flocked applicator or microbrush to apply Glaze directly to the lashes before removing the shield or directly to brows
- Wipe away any excess Glaze after 3-5 minutes
- Remove the lash shield from the eyelid after this step
- Your client can leave wearing Glaze, tell them to keep it on and avoid getting their lashes and or brows wet for 24 hours