Lash and Brow Lamination Solutions
This is our innovative system that can be used for lash lift AND brow lamination services. What’s our secret? Specially formulated solutions made without thioglycolic acid or sodium bromate making them safe for use on skin and hair. Our Lash and Brow Lamination sachets contains enough product for up to four individual services, if used within the 24 hour oxidation period. If you are looking to get into brow lamination or want to offer multiple back to back services, these are the solutions for you!
*Solutions are sold individually or as a set, please purchase accordingly
Lash LiftBrow LaminationDisposable Sachets
How to Use
- Does not contain thioglycolic acid or sodium bromate
- Can be used for brow lamination or lash lift services
- 2mL multi-use, disposable sachets
- Develops hydrogen peroxide activated tints
Lift is the first step of the system that works to break down proteins in the hair in order to make them moveable.
|Fine||8-10 min||5-6 min|
|Medium||10-11 min||6-7 min|
|Coarse||11-12 min||7-8 min|
Set is the second step that neutralizes lift and holds hair into place. Backed by a hydrogen peroxide base, Set can be mixed directly with your chosen tint (your tint must require a hydrogen peroxide developer) using a 1:1 ratio which will significantly reduce your service times!
|Fine||6-8 min||3-4 min|
|Medium||8-9 min||4-5 min|
|Coarse||9-10 min||5-6 min|
Nourish is the third and final step in the system. Packed full of jojoba oil, keratin and other vitamins to hydrate and strengthen the hair after a chemical service. You can apply Nourish directly to the lashes and or brows for 5 minutes and wipe away excess
Processing times will vary depending on the type of service you are performing. Please check processing times accordingly
- Start with cleansed lashes or brows
- Apply the solutions in order and allow them to process for their respective times
- In between steps, wipe away solutions with a clean flocked applicator (no water is needed)
- Once you've completed your service, follow up with Plump or Glaze for extra hydration
- Clients should refrain from getting their lashes and/or brows wet for 24 hours (this includes heavy sweating and steam)
- Clients should avoid sleeping directly on their face for the first 24 hours after service
- Do I need to use plastic wrap?
- The use of plastic wrap is not necessary however, artists may choose to do so. Please note that this will speed up processing times at an unknown rate
- How should clients prepare for brow lamination services?
- Clients should avoid any retinols or exfoliating ingredients such as AHAs or physical exfoliants for 72 hours prior to service and avoid them for 72 hours after service