Lash Lift Kit
Embrace your natural lashes - with an extra boost. Lash lifts make the natural lashes appear longer, lifted, and curled without needing lash extensions. Our Lift system is a revolutionary take on the traditional lash perm, using industry-renowned cream solutions that create lifted lashes that last up to 6-8 weeks.
With the lash lift kit, you can offer your client six different “lift” levels. The perfect alternative for clients who want to avoid maintaining eyelash extensions, lash lifts allow you to broaden your clientele with this innovative new service!
*Kit box, or case may not be as pictured.
Lash LiftBest SellerFull Kit
What's in the box?
How to Use
- Lash Lift Adhesive
- Lift (15 sachets)
- Set (15 sachets)
- Nourish (15 sachets)
- Shields - SS (5 pairs)
- Shields - Small (5 pairs)
- Shields - Medium (5 pairs)
- Shields - M1 (5 pairs)
- Shields - M2 (5 pairs)
- Shields - Large (5 pairs)
- Cleansing Base and Rinse Bottle
- Cleansing Brush (107C)
- Gel-Free Eye Pads
- Crystal Plate
- Lash Pick
- Flocked Applicators
- Lift Tool (Y Tool)
- Mascara Wands
- Can be used for back to back services
- Solutions are good for 1 hour after opening
- Best used within 6 months of purchase
- Please store at room temperature for optimal results
Not your mama’s perm! This lash LIFT solution has been totally modernized to be safe, gentle, but still highly effective. LIFT creates perfectly-curled and lifted lashes for an effortless look that requires no mascara or curlers.
- Fine Lashes: 8-10 minutes
- Normal Lashes: 10-11 minutes
- Coarse Lashes: 11-12 minutes
SET & Tint Developer
Our new SET solution is superior to the traditional setting lotions available. Not only does it secure or “set” the curl of the natural lashes into place by neutralizing and strengthening lashes, but it also doubles as a tint developer which saves you performing an extra step. Because SET has a Hydrogen Peroxide base, it can be mixed 1:1 with any tint that requires a Hydrogen Peroxide developer.
- Fine Lashes: 6-8 minutes
- Normal Lashes: 8-9 minutes
- Coarse Lashes: 9-10 minutes
Keep those newly lifted lashes healthy! Once lifted lashes have completed processing, it’s time to add hydration and nutrients back in. Nourish can be used alongside Plump and Glaze for extra moisture.
- Start with cleansed lashes that have been adhered to a lash shield
- Apply solutions directly to the lashes with a flocked applicator or microbrush for their corresponding use times (see above for details)
- Use a flocked applicator to remove solutions between steps
- Once you've completed your service, follow up with Plump and or Glaze for extra hydration
- Be sure to remind your client not to get their lashes wet for the first 24 hours after their lash lift