Meet the sister product to our most-loved Signature Bond! It has the same forgiving nature, because it performs in 20-75% room humidity and 19-23°C temperatures but does not contain any Carbon Black. This clear, thin, adhesive has a 1-2 second set time and up to 8 weeks retention when used in ideal conditions. Why go with Naked Bond? Because we’ve removed the Carbon Black, this adhesive is perfect for clients sensitive to the colour additive found in most adhesives.
Clear AdhesiveWide Humidity RangeFast Dry Time
How to Use
- 1-2 seconds dry time
- Thin viscosity
- 20-75% rH optimal humidity
- Clear colour
- Up to 8 weeks hold time
- Low fumes
- Shake Naked Bond for 2-3 minutes before use Do not store in the fridge.
- Dispense your adhesive onto your preferred working surface
- Isolate a natural lash before picking up and dipping your extension
- Add the required amount of adhesive to the extension for the service you're performing by dipping 1-3mm of the extension into the adhesive
- No need to shimmy or paint the natural lash with adhesive, simply press the adhesive to the base of the natural lash and hold for one second to dry
- Once you're finished your service, store your adhesive in an airtight container, upright with dry rice or a silica pack at room temperature
Your adhesive is spoiled due to improper storage.
Your adhesive is compromised due to heat or moisture.
Has a whitish haze on the lashes after misting
This is called blooming/frosting. You may have cured the adhesive bonds too quickly. You can try misting and fanning throughout appointment. You may also want to skip the primer.
Improper storage or controlled workspace humidity. Might need to buy less adhesive more often to keep it from spoiling.
When choosing an adhesive you need to take your workplace humidity into account. If your environment isn't ideal, don't worry, you can use a dehumidifier or humidifier to help you find that sweet spot (use our hygrometer to check the %). If you're still struggling to control your humidity we recommend using the signature bond over the other adhesives as it works well in a wider range of humidities from 20-75% rh. If humidity is too low, the adhesive will work slower. whereas, if it's too high the adhesive will be speed up which may potentially be too quick to place in time for a good bond.
All our adhesives have a 3 month shelf life when unopened. After opening they're good for up to 4-6 weeks.
Refrigeration & Freezing
Although it is not recommended, you can freeze unopened adhesive for up to 12 months at a consistent temperature. To defrost, leave at room temperature for at least 4 hours before use and continue to use as directed. In the event, you place lash glue in the freezer your return policy will be void as we can not guarantee a product that may have been spoiled due to freezing.
Refrigeration of your adhesives is also not recommended. Should you choose to refrigerate your adhesive it voids the return policy as we cannot guarantee the product may not have been spoiled during refrigeration.